Saturday, June 25, 2011
Makeup Must-Haves for Beginners
A beginner without any basic make up would probably be mind-boggled by the insane number of cosmetic choices. Just for anyone who needs help starting their makeup collection, this is my list of basic make up must haves.
*All recommended make-up items are based on things that I've recently used and found to be really good. Tehee. :)
A foundation whether in powder, pressed, liquid or mousse format all serve to even out your complexion and create a flawless face. Sometimes foundation is used to alter skin tone but mostly it should blend with your natural skin color. It also serves as the base for all your other makeup so choose your shade carefully. Test foundation on the edge of your jaw for the closest match.
- M.A.C Studio Sculpt SPF 15
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation
- The Body Shop Moisture Foundation SPF 15 - Best value for money
- M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation
- Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat
- Pixy UV Whitening Two- Way Cake SPF 15 - Best value for money
2) Eyebrow kit
Available in pencil or powder form.
This is to make your eyebrow look fuller, longer and darker! Plus, giving your brows defined shape. It will surely enhance the sharp and attractive features of your face and will give your eyebrows the expressive power that they were lacking before.
Powder - Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Definist Eyebrow Duo Palette
Pencil - Maybelline / Silky Girl Eyebrow pencil
Choose your favorite eyeshadow colors in pallet with 2-4 different colors that comes with a shadow brush.
- M.A.C Eyeshadows X4
- Silky Girl Duo Eyeshadows Pallet - Best value for money
Comes in few formulas mainly liquid,pencil, and gel! Eyeliner is for gorgeous looking eyes and make your eyes look even sexier. ;)
- K.A.T.E Pencil Eyeliner
- Maybelline Gel liner
Lengthening and volumizing your lashes. Trust me.. beautiful, bright and desirable eyes of a woman can make any man go weak in his knees.
- Loreal Duo Double Extension Beauty Tubes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl cat Eyes Mascara - Best value for money
Give your cheekbone a rose tint.
- Clio Professional Art Blusher
7) Lipstick/Lip gloss
Makes your lips look luscious by applying lipstick and lip gloss the right way to give you a sexier pout!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Lipstick
- Maybeline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor - Best value for money
- Lancome Color Fever Gloss
- Loreal Paris Glam Shine - Best value for money